Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 15, 2011

The start of something new

I've decided that this year is about me and my disgusting body. It's a mess that needs fixing. Why now? Because it's the perfect time. 
My life is at a cross road; I can either sit around (like I've been doing for the past 6 months!) and get more depressed thinking about how my life sucks, or, I can get up off my fat ass and do something to keep my mind off the mess which is called my life. The great thing about your body is that you can control it.
My goal is to get to 65kg or less in 8 months. I think it's an achievable goal. I would really like to be 60kg's but honestly I doubt I can achieve that. I want my sister to be shocked when she see's me again.


Reasons why I'm doing this;


1. I want to feel good instead of a fat slob.
2. I want people to look at me and be like 'wow, she's beautiful'
3. I need to be able to fit into a pair of jeans without having to jump into them or have a muffin top when there on.
4. I want to be the one people are looking at when I'm out with a bunch of pretty girls.
5. I want to be able to sit on the toilet seat without feeling my fat hang over the sides.
6. Less stretch marks!
7. Less fat = less cellulite
8. I want to tell the difference between my ass and my thighs.
9. I want to be able to wear a dress without wearing a cardigan to hide my flabby arms or 3/4 length leggings/tights to cover my thighs and calves.
10. I want to see muscle and bone instead of fat.
11. I want to be able to buy a bikini and feel good in it- I've never done that, ever! Even when I weighed 55kg's I still thought I was huge.
12. I want to have a gap between my thighs when I stand instead of seeing fat being pushed together.
13. I want a photo taken of my face at any angle and it doesn't show a double chin or huge cheeks.
14. I want to get on the scale and be happy with the number I see.
15. I want to sit down without my legs bulging out on either side.
16. I want to be able to do a sit up without the fat getting in the way.
17. So I can wear nicer clothes
18. I will want to have photos taken of me, because I'll feel pretty and I'll look into the photo and be proud of what I see.
....
There's so much more but for now I need to sleep. Tomorrow will be a big day for me, both mentally and emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment