Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Monday Weigh-In (07. November.2011)

So my weight yesterday was 58.3kg's (128.5). Not a shock at all, and I'm ok with it.
Ha, can't believe I said that, but it's true, I'm actually not freaking out. I had a great week of eating.
Now... back to my new 'normal'- healthy that is.
I have no goal weigh for the coming week, because it's exam study week and that has to take priority.
I'm just praying that the number goes down.

I've decided that I haven't posted a pic of me in ages so.. here is a birthday one for you all!
I was 57.1kg's in this photo (125.9) on the 1st of november 2011!!




and then this is me again on the 5th of november :)
(not a great pic, the outfit makes me look super skinny in person, my leg looks fat in this photo, but it's just because its on a weird angle)

No comments:

Post a Comment