Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Birthday girl 01.11.11 Turned 20

Wow what a day, my beautiful friends surprised me with decorating the house.
It still makes me cry thinking that I'm now 20. Stupid I know, but I really really hate it.

I'll explain later, but what I thought would be a quiet night in, turned into a MASSIVE amount of calories. I'm talking around 4000 and I'm actually not exaggerating. M&M's, roast chicken and veggies, sparkling apple juice, ice-cream and custard with breakfast, Ice-cream cake with extra different scoops of ice-cream for dessert and more M&M's. I'm sure there was much much more, but I can't think right now its so late. I took laxatives but I know the damage is done. I stepped on the scale.. 3kg's heavier.

No comments:

Post a Comment