Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Monday Weigh-In (19.December.2011)

Ohh my GOSH I'm so fricken annoyed. Seriously. I've been really really really good this whole week. I've stuck to my new vegetarian diet like a mad woman and I've exercised every darn day. Yesterday morning I weighed 57.6kg's. Then yesterday, of course, my family decides to go to the Swan Valley; Chocolate and Ice-cream await. I didn't even have any nougat and for lunch I had a salad. I had MAXIMUM 1.5 Tablespoons of chocolate, but I think the killer was the 'kids size' sorbet ice-cream which I didn't even finish. ARGHHHH. Why oh why oh why oh why!
Therefore this mornings weight is; 57.9kg's (127.6)! FML (F* my life)
I was at least hoping for 57.5kg's (126.8).

I guess some good news; you can see my tendons in my hands much easier again and I have a tiny gap between my thighs.
But now I have 5 day to get as close to 55kg's (121) as possible.
Exercise goal for this week; gym twice a day for at least 3 days.

What are your christmas goals??

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully getting below 133 as I seem to be stuck here. 127.6 isn't that bad, I'm so jealous :p xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's water weight - are you drinking enough?
    Yay for tendons and thigh gap! I'm sure you canloose the weight :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete