Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hello there stranger

Hello from a stranger!
It's been a while since I was last on. I apologise. I've needed time to rest.
Update; My sister comes home tomorrow!
Then in 3 weeks we go on yet another international holiday. For me it will have been a whole year since I last traveled outside of the country. I miss it dearly.

My goal is still 55kg's. I aim to be this weight by the time I start university again (27th February). It's my final year (that thought is scary) and I want to look fabulous and feel great about myself.
I'm over wallowing in self-pitty. It's well over due to get up off my arse and do some work!
I'll be going to many different gyms with my sister when she gets settled back in because I know she'll want to loose all the weight she's put on- she's naturally thin so it will be easy for her.
When we go on holiday, even though indonesia basically lives off carbs, the hotel has a free gym and aqua aerobics classes which I intend on going to excessively and I will walk everywhere.

I'm excited for the possibilities of this year.

I'll also be going into hospital (at this stage on the 29th of February) to get SIX teeth pulled, 4 premolars and 2 wisdom!!!!! ARGH I've been avoiding this for so many years. Time to bite the bullet. Bonus; Soft food diet for ages. Bad side; ice-cream and milkshake temptation. When they weigh me before I go into surgery, I want them to be shocked. Hehe my little plan.

Thinspo inspired by the australian heat at this time of the year! I'm seriously melting.







Nothing is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment