Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Eating & Eating Disorders

ARGH I hate this new blogger! I'm so confused!

Anyway, here is a link I found this morning to a brief interesting article;
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/health/8453974/schoolgirl-hid-fatal-anorexia-from-family

My date yesterday ended up being so awesome!
I was convinced that we were going ice-skating, but I was completely wrong!
We went to the gold class cinema to see Titanic 3D!!! and just when I thought it couldn't get any better, as the previews were coming on, HIGH TEA was bought out!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE high tea!
I didn't even know you could do it there, but turns out even at the upper class cinemas you can do high tea. It blew my mind! And of course the movie was epic.
I don't drink coffee or tea so my sister had organised a hot chocolate instead! Ah she knows me so well.
It was THE best hot chocolate I have ever tasted. Made with milk chocolate. Yum yum yum yum yummmmmm.
It tasted so good, only bad thing, the millions of calories, so of course I didn't eat dinner when I got home and I also popped my pills. Yes, the laxatives. Who knows if it actually works, but it makes me feel better knowing that all the crap that I ate will get out of my system faster.
I have this warped sense that it means I won't put on as much weight because the food doesnt have time to digest properly. This holidays I think (if I remember), I'll do more research into it. I'm sure one of my textbooks will tell me.

That brings me to some of the news I promised to tell you a while back.
 Stay tuned, I'll tell all in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment