Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I feel unpretty/ pretty

This song most explains how I feel about myself;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ia0tHQ1mb0&feature=fvst

Most days are bad then good, but there are still those split seconds where I actually feel pretty.

Yesterday I realised just how much weight I had lost when I put on a pair of pants (AUS 16) that were way tight on me in January/February... I can literally see down the front. It felt great. I can slip them on and off without having to undo the zipper the whole way then try to suck in my stomach to do it up.
I know I am going to gain this week but I'm ok with that at the moment because I know that as soon as exams are over I WILL work so damn hard and I WILL be in the 63kg area.

Don't ever give up, not even when you feel you have failed because only giving up on your dream is true failure. Your current weight is someone else's ultimate goal weight.

I have come to the conclusion that 60kg's (132.3) is not enough. I'll get lower than that but I have to reach 60kg's first so that I can prove to myself that I really can do it.

Little Miss Thin; You have inspired me to do the Couch to 5k. I'm going to start next friday. I am in no way thinking that it will actually last, but I want to be able to run and run and run just like you. At the moment I can last 4 minutes without dying. We are so alike, and you truly are an inspiration so please don't give up! I used to have exercise induced asthma as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment