Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Weigh-In (19. September.2011)

Well what a day! I started my university prac today and it was great.
Sorry I've been absent.. I've has 3 assignment to do in 2 weeks! So all my energy and time was taken up buy that.
I completely thought I gained this week, but apparently not; 58.6kg's (129.2)! yay.
Finally out of the 59kg area! Its been soo long.
.. I had ice-cream just now, because I wanted to treat myself for all the hard work I've done on the assignments... and considering I'm lactose intolerant, I am now paying the price with a very rumbly tummy!

In other more exciting news... my little sister is in NEW YORK! Home of the Americans where McDonalds is on every street corner. I made her a list of things to do while she's there, like get twislers, ding dongs, twinkies.. bahahahhaha what hilarious names!! I got them off TV shows (eg gilmore girls), so I'm getting her to try them while she's there to see what they're really like.

Now for the best part.. THINSPO! I forget which ones I've already put up, so sorry if you've seen it all before.






No comments:

Post a Comment