Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Today's calorie intake

Today, my goal was no OJ with breakfast ( as this adds over 200 calories to my daily intake) and a maximum total of 500 calories.
Goal completed!

I only had 2 mouthfuls of orange juice, because I needed it to swallow the fish oil tablets I take every day. It's impossible to have those things with water.

And I achieved 481 calories maximum;

Egg; 74cal
Apple; 68 cal
Hershey kiss; 22
Malteasers; 70
2 slices of beetroot; (25g?) 15 cal
4 slices of tomato; 11
7 slices of cucumber; 5
lettuce; 2
balsamic vinegar; 14
roast chicken drumstick and a bit of extra chicken; 115 & 40
roast pumpkin (tiny piece); 30
2 mouth full (40ml?) OJ; 15

Tomorrow my intake will be more. Goal for Saturday; 800 calories

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on meeting your goal. You had a great intake. I hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete