Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Appalling attendance

Sorry for the appalling attendance, but don't worry I'll over load you with multiple posts now that I'm back.

There will be some interesting ones to follow!

I've learnt so much in the last few weeks, some stuff definitely shocking, all of which I will share.

As for my weight, well.. it was 60.5 kg's one week, then 60.8kg's this week. :(  If I remember correctly, this was about the same weight I plataued at last time, except this time I keep going up instead of staying still!

How will I fix this? Exercise! Yes, i haven't exercised since before my operation. Well I'm healed enough to do something now, so even if it's only once a weak (to begin with), at least it will be something.

Current feelings: fat, flabby, bloated and extremely heavy.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you're back <3 I love the pic, her hair is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete