Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, February 18, 2011

Bliss

I jumped on the scale first thing this morning and to my surprise I hadn't gained any weight!!!
Even better was the fact that I was under 70kg's! So my current weight is.... 69.4kg's (153)!!!
Oh that just started my day of with pure bliss.
But now as the day comes to an end I am wanting desert... well I say too bad! I will not give in!
The temptation is there but I'm going off to brush my teeth and grab a cold glass of water.
I think deserts are one of the worst carvings (except for carbs), but today as I was cleaning out the food cupboard I found some lite jelly! and it smelled so good as I was making it up so I can't wait for tomorrow night! anyway it is only 7 calories for 100g!! (the normal for that brand is 66 per 100g).

I've been keeping to my 20 sit-ups per day, I can't believe I haven't missed a day, but as of monday-- the next official weigh in-- I am going to add 4 more. It's not much but I think if I slowly increase the amount then I am more likely to stick with it. Small steps!

"I’m not there yet, but I’m closer than I was yesterday."

No comments:

Post a Comment