Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm back!

Yes that's right, I'm back. It's taken me 2 days to get back on here after I got home, I think it's because now I have to start with the hard work.

I had so many carbs while I was away that I was sure that I gained 3-5kg's.
But.. when I got home from the airport the first thing I did the next morning was weigh myself.
This was more successful then I thought! I was 71.6kg's (157.85)! I did a lot of walking so I'm glad it paid off.


Anyway that was on the  7/02/1. This morning I woke up and felt like weighing myself again and I saw that I weighed 70.6kg's!! (155.65). I know it's only like a kilo but hello! that's the best thing ever!!
I'm not expecting it to last, but man and I trying to keep those numbers going down.
As of monday I am going to take pictures and measurements. Then it becomes official.
I skyped my sister while I was away and she told me to go to the gym.. nice isn't she. Well I want her to be proud of my when she gets home next year. I want her to no be embarrassed around me.
She's my thinspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment