Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dissapointment

Jumped on the scale this morning and to my disappointment 69.4kg's.
I predicted yesterday that this would happen. Argh! Well at least that stopped me from splurging on food today. So I only had 2/3 of my ice-cream, 1 1/2 tsp of milk & 1 tsp of white chocolate, no nougat- this took a lot of self restraint. But then of course karma intervened and decided that, when we went to these peoples house, there would be Indonesian layer cake and it was already served out so I had to have a plate or it would be rude, so I decided only to eat half of the slice. I gave the rest away. It was good, so good, but I stopped myself because I want tomorrows weigh in to be better than todays.
I just finished adding the calories for today; 885. I know right! Such a small amount! I'm getting hungry but its way to late for me to even think about eating so yet again I'm off to brush my teeth and have a cold glass of water and distract myself with a new book.
Lets hope tomorrow is a better day.

 "Discipline is remembering what you want."

No comments:

Post a Comment