Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday Weigh-In (30.May.2011)

Break me out of the 140's PLEASE! This mornings weight; 64.2kg's (141.5). WAY over it. But I'm not giving up. Why? because I'm still loosing- in a good way.
Achievement; Yesterday I went for a bike ride by myself, I ended up doing 14km's!!!! I know right how AWESOME!! I am so proud of myself because I never in a million years thought I could achieve that, well I did! The only reason I stopped was because I forgot water so I was majorly dehydrated. I'm thinking of trying again this sunday to see how things go..
Random fact; Found out I'm allergic to latex.
Best part about today; Remember that blasted Mental Health Assignment? Well I finally got the results back today; 79.5%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh man I was so stoked. I was sure I had failed, then to see that mark, oh you couldn't get the smile off my face.

This weeks goal; To keep loosing! No matter how small the number.

Edit: these photo's are not me unfortunately, just photos I have found, but I'll look like this one day.









4 comments:

  1. That's a long way to ride a bike! Keep it up! You'll be out of the 140's soon. Stay strong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lololol first, Congrats on the bike ride!!! thats frickin amazingg! i think u should def do it again and see how far you can go, but this time take some water with you haha. second, hahaha lol how did u find out you were allergic to latex?!?!? lol i find that really funny for some reason.
    third, Im sure you can break from the 140s, a good plan is to have a weigh in day a week from now, and work you ass off till then, it gives you time and you keep it in mind. Also, you can write down your GW on your hand in inktight above your thumb so you see it everytime you do something or put something in your mouth. I hope this helped! good luck hun!!! xoxo

    btw- im extremely jealous your one month ahead of me! grr lol, but keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You look absolutely amazing! I'm jealous of your cute, perky butt!!!! Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GOODNESS! well done on the mark hun :) Bet you were SO stoked.
    Just read most of your blog ... inspirational to me. I am starting at slightly heavier than you (who am I kidding? Quite a bit heavier...) but REALLY want to get down to at least ur weight. You look AWESOME.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete