Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, May 20, 2011

Plateau

I'm fat, disgusting and a pig. I am addicted to food. I can't stop eating.
I don't just eat, when I really want something I won't stop until I not only have it but have it until I feel like I'm going to be sick. I have no self restraint.
I ate 3 subway M&M cookies today. 202 calories EACH. Plus breakfast, lunch and dinner.
I found out today that they are getting rid of M&M cookies, that's why I got them. It was their last batch.. Ever :(    Still doesn't mean I should have had them.

I have reached a plateau, I think that's what it's called anyway. This weight isn't going anywhere. I'm tired of trying, only to get onto the scale and find out I've failed... again and again and again. I went to the gym the other day like I said, then I went for a walk the day after. Today I did like 7 minutes of a 'total body' work out then gave in because I'm not coordinated (mainly because I'm lazy) and it has been raining so all I wanted to do was be in my warm bed.

Does anyone have a good way to get of this plateau?
Exercise is not my friend. I don't want to do any extreme restrictions because I know that will probably lead to binging later. An increase in calories is not an option either because 1. I'm already having too many and 2. It would take too long to get rid of the weight it would put on.
HELP

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel, finding that drive is hard! I hate exersize. I'm not sure if this is possible, but my biggest help is diet pills... I just take caffiene and advil most days. Caffiene supresses hunger and advil prevents headsaches... Then my main focus is water, and lots of it! I feel like going for a walk in the morning helps too because it sets that "healthy mode" for the day...
    I dont know if these help.. Argh, I know how you feel lady. Let's support eachother thru our plateaus? It's nice to have someone to prove something too... What's your my fitness pall name? Mine is rachypoo86!! Let's dooo it!

    ReplyDelete