Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Does size really matter?

I was thinking about this yesterday. What a stupid question. Of course it does.
What's the easiest way to insult a guy? say something about his penis size.
How do you (in 99% of cases) offend a girl? insult her about her weight.

In saying that, I think the world would be a better place if more people would speak out and say what they really think about other peoples weight to their faces. I mean, at one time or another 90% + of us here would have been insulted about our size. BUT in my case, being mocked and humiliated (made me feel bad, yes) but I did something about it, and i am still doing something about it.
I guess you could argue that it would make 'emotional eaters' eat more blah blah blah, but honestly, if you really cared about what they were saying then they'd get of their fat arses and do something about it. Then they would receive complements about how good they look and would continue to loose weight. Therefore the world would end up a skinny, happy, healthier place.
The END.

p.s. yesterday; burn over 400 calories at the gym, i know i said i would do 500, but I feel i did really well.
wow, i had a really crappy day, and this is making me feel so much better.

1 comment:

  1. This is true- I've also been mocked and humiliated and done something.

    And I think people should say what they think about others weight- it seems to be acceptable for people to ask someone thin if they're anorexic without thinking they really might be or call them twigs or stick insects or (the stupidest) saying they have the figure of a 12 year old boy, but you don't get the thin people going "OMG you're so fat do you have binge eating disorder? You look like a whale" etc to the same extent. Seems to be more socially acceptable to slag skinnies off and not fatties.

    And over 400 is better than 0 :) It's closer to 500 than not being so that's great!

    ReplyDelete