Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Weigh-In (8. August.2011)

Well what can I say, disappointed with this weeks weight, but I can't say it wasn't expected... I was undisciplined this week and it shows in the result. I even went to the gym twice, so I'd hate to see what it would have been if I hadn't gone. 61.4kg's (135.4). Gained from last week. :( not a great start to the week, but it reminds me that I have to be stronger, resist the temptation. I have to stay away from the nuts and the vanilla bean ice-cream in the freezer! There was a luncheon at church and I kind of binged there, so I guess karma got me. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. At least it was only a small gain :) It could have been a lot worse but it wasn't- you can lose that and more this week x

    ReplyDelete