Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Monday Weigh-In (15. August.2011)

First of all I would like to begin with a BIG thank you to Kes. Some times you need someone to kick you into gear and help you get out of your own self-pity rut. Your words really did help me. I've made a meal plan for the coming week and I plan to stick with it. I chucked out the ice-cream and put all the peanut butter and biscuits away in hiding and I actually forgot about them. You'r right, I don't want to undo all my hard work or the months that I've been doing this will mean nothing. I'm going to the shops this week to buy more green veggies as I've run out.

One thing I haven't mentioned is that I love to volunteer. I think it's important to give something back to the community, even if it's just a small amount of your time. Every year I do a small amount but this year I hadn't done any, so I thought it was well over due. I ended up volunteering at this music competition. Anyway, what it meant was that I didn't end up having lunch or dinner last night because I was there from 12.45pm until 6.30pm. You know what the best part was? I didn't even feel hungry. I guess it's because I had a bottle of water with me and lots of minty gum. I have been dehydrated lately which I think contributed to the fact that I couldn't stop eating. Luckily I now have a bottle to bring with me to university as well.
For lunch today; 2x corn thins; 45 calories. 1x 65g tinned tuna flakes in spring water 98%fat free; 75 calories. total for lunch; 120 calories

For those of you who don't know, when I first started out, I made a list of the exact weight I wanted to be at for each week. For the 15th of august (today), I was supposed to be at; 61.73kg (136.1 lb).
Today I AM; 60.5kg's (133.4)!! That means I lost 0.9kg's (2 lb) since last week!

I am exactly 0.5kgs (1 lb) away from being at my UGW!!!!!!
BRING IT ON!


1 comment:

  1. Woo! Hope to read you're there next week :D You deserve this so much!

    ReplyDelete