Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Monday Weigh-In (29. August.2011)

I never thought that week would end. What a horrible horrible week. Luckily I have a far better out look for the week and I am keen on staying strong and not faltering.
29th of August 2011, when I started (in February)  my goal weight for this week was 61.07kg's (134.6).
Today I am.... 59.3kg's (130.7). Well I can tell you that that is a miracle in itself.
58.5 kg's (129) is this weeks goal.

The laxative I took the other night didn't work, so when I got up in the morning I took another one. It took a good 7 hours to start having any effect. Totally useless.

My dad tried to force me to go to dinner with them last night. I was pretty much in tears at fear of the thought of gaining any more weight. I was already feeling depressed and like a cow. I didn't get out of my PJ's all day. He said that I was getting obsessed.

I realised last night that I have a problem. This is becoming far too much of an unhealthy obsession for me. It's deadly and the path is starting to get darker. I'm not going to let that happen to me. I couldn't even go and spend time with my family and have a good night.

So my plan of action is to; eat larger breakfasts in the hope that I will be satisfied with a health salad and tuna for lunches and therefore won't snack until dinner comes around. Dinner will be earlier and lighter to eat, if not (aka if my mum makes it), then I will have less for breakfast and lunch to compensate.
This week I will avoid carbs (pasta, bread, etc, except for rice- if that counts as a carb?), drink less diet soft drink and more water and exercise at least 3 times.
This afternoon, I am going to try to get my mum to go for a walk with me.

In other news; I might be going to Indonesia again at the end of the year. I look forward to a holiday, but it's still in the 'maybe' stage.


KEEP POSITIVE!!! 

P.s welcome lottie :)  It still amazes me to find out that people care about what I say. ha.









No comments:

Post a Comment