Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Monday Weigh-In (22. August.2011) UGW COMPLETED!!!!

Wow wow wow. Can you believe it? I had to step on the scale TWICE this morning to make sure the number was correct! 59.4kg's!!! (131 lbs)!  SUCCESS!
It's taken a few hours to actually set it. I knew it was achievable but I thought it would take a lot longer to do. I am so happy with myself. I did it. I DID IT! Which means of course, that you can too.
I picked up my parents from the airport last night (around 11pm). This morning I got showered with gifts and trinkets from France, Italy, Denmark, Switzerland, Hong Kong, and Finland, and I loved every minute of it. The only bad thing.. they bought back lots and lots and lots of chocolate stuff. Oh boy, I was so over whelmed and a little scared at the thought of finally getting to my Ultimate Goal Weight and then having it be wrecked because of all this food. So I have devised a plan!
I didn't get this far by not sacrificing things and not working hard, so.. I do plan on trying the things, but I will limit myself to 1 item per week :)  I think its a good way to get what I want while maintaining and keep loosing weight.

Next goal; 55kg (121.3 lbs), I don't have a date for this yet.. I will review it and get back to you. For now my lovelies, I have to go to class. I leave you with a small bit of thinspo...






2 comments:

  1. Yes I can believe it, because I believed you could do it :) Congrats!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, new follower here :)
    Congratulations on reaching your UGW, and good luck at reaching your next goal! Good idea with the chocolate :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete