Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Because I deserve it?

I'm going to meet a family friend today for coffee (I don't drink coffee or tea so I have to find other options), and I've decided to eat a chocolate muffin if they have any. Why? Because I deserve it. But do I really? I'm nervous about eating a fricken muffin! How retarded. I'd never thought I'd care about what I ate. I'm doing well on the weight loss so far so I am going to treat myself. This weeks personal goal; 67.4 kg's. That's what I am this morning and that's what I want to stay for the week. If I loose some extra, then great! But I'm not fussed about loosing any. Or am I?
As you can see I have woken up on the wrong side of my brain this morning. I can't seem to make any concrete decisions. One thing I know for sure... I'm late for uni so g2g!

No comments:

Post a Comment