Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, March 21, 2011

Yes.. it's that time of the week again. Monday Weigh-In 21/3/11

I can't believe it's been 5 weeks already!!
Feeling ok today, this mornings weigh-in showed up at 67.5kg's (148.8). This is less then my personal goal weight for the week, but I still feel like it's not enough. I have this craving to be smaller and smaller so every time I see a number that's not what I want I get annoyed.
I get that it's going to take time. On the up side... people have started saying how thin I'm looking these days (especially my parents) and they're complementing me on eating right and all this stuff.
My parents bought me a present for no reason the other day. They gave it to me all wrapped up and everything. It's this book called 'The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne. It's all about positive thinking and stuff so I'm excited to start reading it.

Oh, by the way, this weeks actual goal weight was 68.73kg's.

I love my blog. Random I know, but seriously I it's this place where I can just vent and talk openly even if no one actually reads it. Most of the time it's just me talking to myself and I don't have to worry about being judged- by anyone other than myself- and I can' hurt anyones feelings. But best of all it give me something to look forward to.

I'm worried about tonight's dinner. We're having people over for a Barbecue, wow I just realised that I am really portraying the stereotypical Australian image, and we all know how the last one went.. i ended up hating myself for days after because I stuffed so many calories into my fat gob (aka my mouth). I'm trying to fill up on Coke Zero (no sugar) so I'm not as hungry, it seems to be working.

Prize/ motivation to reach my goal weight for June 6th which is 65.07kg's (143.5)= Mani/pedi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment