Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, March 10, 2011

SPAM

Yes, that's right people. SPAM. How on earth do they get spam from canned ham? FYI- EWW!
How do people eat spam? It just looks so disgusting and not to mention processed.
Random topic or what haha. So I'm interested in seeing how much I weigh, so tomorrow I'm going to get on those darn scales an have a look.

One of my units is mental health, and the lecturers decide to linger on the fact that we will be discussing suicide and "non suicidal self harm" (what a load of BS!- bullshit).
I just happen to have this gash on my arm- it was from my cat ok- but I still felt like they were looking at me when they said it. Yes, I am normal and I've had the occasional suicidal thought once in a while- but that's the point, it's been a very long time. (I have NEVER acted on these.)
I am starting to actually like my life, and I ask myself 'Is this what I'm going to be like from now on?'
Is it? I hope life is good. I want a happy life. There are so many opportunities and possibilities! ok that sounded waaayy to optimistic. Anyway, the moral of this long and exhausting story is; I want to loose weight. I want to be happy. I want to get great grades and graduate. I want to travel and fall in love etc etc the endless cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment