Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Monday Weigh-in... 28/2/11

Yes I know, monday was yesterday and thats when I weighed myself, BUT I've been so darn busy that I haven't had a chance to get on here.
I also had a horrible weekend. The party on saturday? Well the dress still didn't fit and I was so devastated, I've never been one to over react about such things but I chucked the biggest hissyfit and said I wasn't going to go (20 minutes before it started). Well my friends being who they are decided to come and get me so I didn't have any excuse (during this time my mum is dressing me with another new dress I had and putting her jewellery on me).

My mum and I have a rocky relationship to say the least- more like no relationship. We aren't like most mother/daughters, but this year I'm trying because finally, she is. She can't do makeup or hair so I've taught myself.

Moving right on to the week 2 monday weigh-in... 68.8kg's (151.7). It's more than last week but the goal weight for this week was 69.73kg (153.7). So yes, I'm annoyed, but its better than not even reaching the target.
Uni (university) is making me hungry because I'm having to do more both physically and mentally, therefore I've decided I'm going to break my meals up instead of having 3 main meals, because it's just not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment