Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, March 25, 2011

Why bother??

Honestly I feel like crap. Crap. Crap Crap! ARGH the only day in the whole week I get to sleep in and it's destroyed by nightmares. Ended up waking up 3 times, then decided not to bother any more.
I think it's just going to be one of those days. I haven't done my sit-ups in 2 days. LAZY.
I want french toast and orange juice for breakfast. Yep all of it. But, the shops aren't open. OH MY.
Why do I even bother?? I don't feel any thinner, I know I said that I just wanted to stay 67.4kg's (148.6) this week but I want the number to be 65kg's (143) already. I think it will be another 2 months before that happens though. Oh and I'm getting my hair cut today. First time since last year (I only get it done once a year) and usually only a trim but today I'm getting a cut! and a fringe (I think Americans call it bangs?).
My hair is very very long, I might post some before/ afters but I don't know how to yet. Got so much study to do as well (exam on monday). Ok I'm going to go do my sit-ups (Army style, because that's actually how they are supposed to be done). Might post again after my hair cut in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment