Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hear that thunder? It's my thighs

Rain rain stay all day. It is a lovely overcast rainy day today. But sadly the only thunder around is my thighs. Yep, I'm positive that they are getting bigger. GAH!
I love love love the rain and storms. I love tin roofs that make it easy to hear the rain when I lay in bed.
65.5kg's this afternoon. I'm positive that I will make tomorrow's weigh-in goal.

I'm making myself a challenge for tomorrow (monday), and I'd appreciate it if you would have a go with me. I know it's not going to be easy, but it's just going to be for a day.

The challenge; To tell yourself your beautiful. And mean it. Not on the inside, the outside. Even if you can only find one thing. Look at yourself in the mirror and say to yourself  "I am beautiful". Stand there and say it until you mean it. Say it over and over and over again until you get it into your head that you are beautiful, on the outside!



And for those of us that have weigh in's tomorrow, no matter what that scale shows, know that you've done well. Look at how far you've come; whether we add the kilograms up and look at it that way, or look at our new habits compared to the old ones that held you back.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with weigh in! I'll do the challenge too but it's going to be hard! :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I wish it was storming here instead of snowing (freak weather). I love listening to thunder and rain on tin roofs.

    Your thighs are one of the hardest part of your body to tone down. My friend gave me a pair of her skinny jeans to try on (I've never worn skinny jeans) and they made my thighs and legs look like upside down bowling pins. We'll get rid of that fat soon enough!

    I love your challenge and I am fully participating. It'll be hard, but at least it will make my day a little move positive.

    You'll reach your goal on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete