Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Monday Weigh-In Substitute (05.April.11)

Yes it's tuesday but I couldn't weigh myself yesterday because the scales were  in the parentals bathroom and I had to leave early so I didn't want to wake my Dad up because he would have been majorly annoyed. Plus I don't want him to know that I'm weighing myself frequently, he's already suspicious.
    My Mum keeps saying things 'you just look so good, I can't tell you how much your shape has changed'... blah blah blah, like it was nice at first and all, but now I'm sick of it. It's also kind of insulting. I know I weighed more before, but the fact that they keep going on and on about it, yet they never actually said it to my face isn't making me feel great.

SO! Today's substitute monday weigh-in came up as; 66.2 kg's (146).
I know why and I'm not expecting it to stay, but I enjoyed seeing it.
I'll do it again tomorrow and if it's relatively the same then I will re-evaluated this weeks personal goal.
Calorie reduction didn't go so well today. About 1000. Tomorrow will be better. I believe that, because I believe in myself.


"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

P.s. The assignment was handed in today. I got a total of 8.5hours sleep combined over two days. So glad it's over. As you can tell by my last post, I get kind of intense over my grades some times.  
I'll be starting my mental health assignment on thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment