Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, April 29, 2011

Pretty little Liars.

Well they may be pretty, they sure won't make us little and yes, they are liars.
Don't understand what I'm talking about? Chocolate of course!
Chocolate.
Words that come to my mind when I say that word;
~ FAT
~Delicious
~Sickening
~ Sweet
~Fail this weeks weigh in.

You see, chocolate and I had a run in this week. As it is after easter, all eggs are 50% off.
I found a beautiful egg which cost $1.50, so naturally I looked at the nutritional information and found that per serve was about 150 calories. I decided to give up lunch so I could have it.
Anywho long story short, after I started eating it, I found out that a serve wasn't the whole egg, no, it was per quarter. Devastated. Seen as the egg is almost gone you can see my problem.
This week I've given in to lamingtons, had chocolate and 2 cream biscuits.
Sad news is; I'm not going to make this weeks weigh in. There is no chance of redemption.
Such deception, the egg was so thin and it makes you think there are little calories, what a lie.

This is the culprit;

1 comment:

  1. No way, I thought a serving would be the whole egg or even half! :O

    ReplyDelete