Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Monday Weigh- In 25.April.11 ANZAC Day, Lest we forget.

ANZAC (Australian & New Zealand Army Corps) Day today; let we forget. Happy Easter as well.

On this day we remember the 1915 landings at Gallipoli. 

The Australian, New Zealand, British and French troops were involved in a series of coordinated landings. Although the Gallipoli campaign was a military failure, the anniversary of the landing has become a national day of commemoration in Australia.

“They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.”

Lest we forget the brave diggers. Not only are we remembering those who fell in 1915, but this day is also one to remember the sacrifice of the other fallen soldiers over the years. 


Todays weight; 65.3kg's (144 lb). Average calories consumed per day since the brownie incident; 600.
I asked for no Easter eggs and luckily got none. 
Personal goal for 2nd May; 65kg's (143.3 lb).
I kept up with all your blogs, I just didn't blog myself. 
Struggling with my Mental Health assignment. 
Have people coming over today, they will be here for 4 days, they are vegetarian- I love chicken. Seen as I'm the one who does the cooking, I had to find recipes, I don't understand how it's better when the calories are worse then what I eat when I have chicken included. 

No comments:

Post a Comment